- Permanent Opportunity with leader in enterprise services industry
- Data/Voice Network Products and Solutions
- Inner Western Sydney location
Our client, a leader in the enterprise services and a well known brand, has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Channel Sales Manager to join the team in a permanent capacity.
The Channel Sales Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned and new channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Manages, revenue readiness and sales productivity for their defined accounts/territory
- Drives and maintains the channel account plans for his/her defined Business Partners
- Manages forecasts and accuracy at 90/60/30 days
- Manages the business relationship between the defined Business Partner and the organisation
- Is responsible for leading all engagements with Business Partners with respect to marketing, sales and service.
- Perform Business Partner management
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- 3-7 years of sales experiemce in a business-to-business sales environment, ideally up to 5 years
- Previous experience working in Channel Sales model.
- Previous experience and understanding of Unified Communications/Network (Data & Voice) products and solutions
- Strong communication skills with an eager, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Proven history of establishing and maintaining strong customer engagement experiences.
- Telco or Large enterprise environment experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 184522.
Please click the apply button.