The successful applicant would provide support to the team and the Change and Release Manager in order to facilitate change risk analysis and communication in a multi-vendor environment.
- Communicate impacts of planned changes to various stakeholders including business, and vendors,
- Provide reporting on planned changes and report post implementation,
- Engage with stakeholders to facilitate change testing including business verification testing,
- Undertake release coordination where required,
- Attend weekly CAB, prepare notes, and disseminate to attendees,
- Provide support to the Assistant Director Service Design and Transition and Change Manager where required.
- Foster a positive culture within the Service Design and Transition team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years' experience providing ICT Support in an operational or engineering environment,
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement,
- Demonstrated experience in Change and Release management,
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 204928 .
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.