Our client are seeking a Change and Release Coordinator to join their team on an initial 12 month contract. You will work across a variety of projects assisting the Project Managers in developing, implementing and maintaining project controls as well as writing and managing ICT change and release activities.
- ICT change coordination and release management.
- Produce project documentation and administration.
- Ensure strong project controls are in place.
- Ensure reporting dates and requirements are met.
- Secretariat for project meetings and workshops.
- Minimum of two years' experience working within ICT project delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of Visio, Excel and Word, MS Project Office.
- Strong working knowledge of ITIL based Change and Release Management processes.
- Strong experience with financial systems, budgets and reporting.
- Experience in maintaining project documentation and records.
- Ability to work autonomously in the Project Control space.
- Qualifications such as Certificate IV in Project Management, Prince2 or ITIL would be highly regarded
- Experience in using Remedy on Demand
- Experience in using Enterprise Project Management - EPM
- Experience in using SAP
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537 to hear more.