About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Change and Release Coordinator to work within an agency in the Federal Government. Initial 12-month contract with likely extension.
About the role
The successful candidate will provide support to the team and the Change and Release Manager to facilitate change risk analysis and communication in a multi-vendor environment.
- Communicate impacts of planned changes to various stakeholders including the OCIO, business, and vendors
- Provide reporting on planned changes and report post implementation
- Engage with stakeholders to facilitate change testing including business verification testing
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years' experience providing ICT Support in an operational or engineering environment
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated experience in Change and Release management
- Experience working in Government or providing services to Government agency preferred
Candidate must be an Australian Citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 80807207 quoting reference <248117>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.