Looking for a Change and Engagement Lead to work within the Telecommunications Industry.
This role requires a strong organisational change background, understanding of project management methodologies and tools, excellent influencing skills, business acumen, and experience handling sensitive and confidential materials. Strong writing, presentation and verbal skills, as well as comfort with communicating across digital and social channels, are a must.
- Planning and project management: Developing and managing the workforce transition change plan and enabling change management plans for assigned Transformation and strategic initiatives. Ensuring that change is measured, analysed and reported, and that deliverables are met. Actively managing change risks, impacts and identifying change resistance.
- Change enablement: Ensure assigned Transformation and strategic initiatives are managed per the change management framework. Ensuring that tools, templates, plans and play books are developed, are fit for purpose and continuously improved. Ongoing maintenance of the toolkit repository. Conducting and analysing impacts, stakeholders, business readiness and post implementation reviews.
- Evaluation: Providing insights on the effectiveness of materials and strategies. This includes evaluating progress against targets and identifying any obstacles experienced by the business, taking a continuous improvement approach and capturing lessons learned through PIRs.
- Stakeholder engagement: Stakeholder relationship development and management with leaders in relation to effective strategies, embedding new behaviours and mind-sets. Coaching on change methodologies and programs.
- Building and maintaining effective relationship across organisational
- Tier 2 support: Ad hoc engagement planning and execution and ad hoc business management support
If you have the skills and experience, please APPY NOW