Our Government Client is seeking a strong Change and Communications Specialist to develop and advise on change management strategies, stakeholder engagement plans, training material and communications activities to support the successful delivery of programs and projects. Within this role you will be facilitating workshops, forums and meetings and review key artefacts for readability and consistency to ensure high-quality documentation.
This is a 4-month contract with the possibility of an extension located at our Client's North Canberra offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Professional skills and knowledge of change management methodologies including the ADKAR model and its application in achieving adoption and usage
- The ability to develop, deliver and implement change and communications strategies and plans
- In gains agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to engage and provide guidance to stakeholders at various levels
- Strong, engaging and informative written communication skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are willing to undergo a Police Check.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 187013
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.