Working for a state government department in the Brisbane CBD, this Change & Communications Specialist role will be involved in implementing a new digital learning solution for the department.
As the Change & Communications specialist, within this role you will be:
- Identifying project expectations and provide high level communication advice and develop and implement effective communication strategies, for targeted project stakeholders;
- Writing and editing high quality content for digital and online publications;
- Managing communication activities up to point of delivery including scripts and presentations for stakeholders;
- Analysing, planning, co-ordinating communication activities, and liaising closely with other team members on delivery;
- Developing templates and designing with the use of design graphics;
- Planning and tracking of project related communications and statistical reporting;
- Supporting development of project artefacts that support change management activities, such as communications and learning reference material, for both digital and paper based needs;
- Participating in project and various working groups, boards, forums, committees and working parties to ensure stakeholder interests are effectively represented;
- Improving organisational change services, the adopted OCM framework, methods and tools;
- Involved in knowledge transfer activities to build organisational change capability and maturity;
- Providing OCM advisory and support process to smaller projects;
To be succesful in this role, you need to demonstrate:
- knowledge and experience in planning, developing and coordinating communications and engagement activities for large scale complex ICT enabled projects;
- High level written and oral communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by a superior ability in consultation, networking, negotiation, partnering, advocacy and influencing;
- Ability to work in a team within a collaborative environment by providing clear direction and establishing professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to use communication tools such as infographics;
- Cost/value for money.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Stephanie Mlady or Carrie Watts on 3003 7629.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.