Hiring a Change and Communications Officer to work on the Sharepoint and Office365 project.
- Working with the Nexus 365 Team and Treasury's Change Manger to develop specific Office 365 change management activities and messaging in support of multiple Program streams.
- Nexus 365 messaging will include elements of user awareness training, solution knowledge, governance management for an online / cloud collaborative culture.
- Perform a high-level change impact assessment.
- Perform a high-level training needs analysis.
- Develop learning and development materials.
- Develop communication materials.
- Provide input into the Nexus 365 Program Schedule with regards to communication, training and change activities.
- Provide advice on appropriate materials to supplement educational materials.
- Prepare roadshow artefacts and materials.
- If required engage Corporate Communications as part of the Nexus 365 program and O365 impacts.
- This role may have requirement to review O365 governance processes and identify change impacts.
- Preparing and presenting material as required, for a variety of audiences including;
- End users
- Service Desk officers
Skills and competencies:
- The successful Change and Communications Officer must have experience in the following;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement change management processes and clear, concise communications.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate O365 concepts to audiences at different levels of understanding, such as the use of:
- SharePoint Online
- Office 365 vs Office Desktop
- MS Teams
- Other solutions as part of the Office 365 solution stack
- Demonstrated ability to develop learning and development, communication and change solutions including:
- Print material
- Research suitable materials available through other providers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills that focuses on connecting with and engaging audiences
- Knowledge of Office 365 and associated solutions,
- Knowledge of Intranets, MS Teams, SharePoint Online,
- Experience in delivering a program of communications to an organisation that focuses on the innovation opportunities of new technologies,
- Experience in delivering training and developing learning and development materials relevant to Office 365 solutions such as SharePoint, OneDrive and email; and
- This role is focused on developing artefacts and materials and less on the formal change management documentation. High level documentation would be expected to be one to two pages delivering clear concise messages.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7502 quoting reference number: 190670