Our client is based close to the CBD and looking for and experienced Change and Communications professional to assist them for an initial 4 month contract.
You will be responsible for implementing a comprehensive change management strategy to support the development, implementation and commissioning of program outputs
Duties will include:
* Stakeholder Management - Develop and establish change management controls and assist with the associated communications strategy.
* Identify the broad context issues and the cultural, process and technology changes required and implement corrective actions through the change management plan.
* Consult, collaborate and build strong networks with a range of stakeholders.
* Advise on product/services roll out strategies
* Contribute towards the effective delivery of program outcomes and outputs.
* Adopt the Agile mode of delivery and strategise the iterative rollout of outputs to the Business
* Executing the management of change processes, including the identification of the change impacts on our customers, identifying mitigations and actions to ensure the successful embedment of technology change
* Developing and improving best practices in supporting technology change, change artefacts and change processes.
* Continuous investment in the building and maintenance of stakeholder relationships
* Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation and coaching skills
* Experiences in working in self organising, diverse teams with shared outcomes
* Extensive experience in change management practices (eg ADKAR, PROSCI)
* Certification as an organisational change analyst (desirable)
* Excellent analytical and innovative thinking skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 239785
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.