The Junior Change and Communications analyst will support the Change and Communications Lead in delivering change activities including impact assessment, learning needs analysis, development and execution of training and communication to ensure successful implementation of the Programs.
The position is responsible for managing stakeholder expectations about the program, generating buy-in to the solution, ensuring organisational alignment to deliver business engagement and change readiness.
What will you be doing:
- Conduct Change Impact Assessments with stakeholders across all areas of the business to understand the impact of the change
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and to ensure business requirements are translated into documentation.
- Assist the Business analyst with respect to 'as is' current systems, procedures and processes
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis
- Design and deliver end-user training
- Develop and facilitate regular and effective communication (through a variety of modes) to relevant project stakeholders.
- Send communication to internal and external stakeholders
- 2-3 years' experience working in corporate setting with business analysis experience
- Willingness to learn new skills - this role will encompass elements of business analysis, marketing, communication, training and change analysis
- Willingness to build a career in change management or business analysis
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management experience
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact Nic.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 212382.