Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are currently looking for a Change and Training Manager for a 6 months contract with potential extensions.
- Identification and review of the learning and development needs of business users, in close collaboration with the other members of the organisational change management team and the broader SLT Program team and key business stakeholders
- Training planning and scheduling
- Development and enhancement of training material for online and face-to-face delivery, including self-directed and facilitated learning
- Training delivery (online and face-to-face) and review.
Skills & Experience
- At least five years' experience in the development, delivery and review of training, including in an organisational change project / program context
- Demonstrated experience and capability to develop and deliver IT tool-based training, both online and face-to-face
- Demonstrated commitment to supporting staff in achieving learning objectives in a changing work context (new process, tools and responsibilities)
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated capacity to work effectively in a team
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (desirable)
- Experience in procurement / risk management business change (desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY quoting reference <211924>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.