Hiring a Change and Release Manager with Infrastructure or Service Desk background for a PErmanent full time position based in Newstead, Brisbane. The right person will manage the ITIL Change and Release Management Life Cycle in an IT Infrastructure environment.
- Proven experience in a Change or Release Management or Project Management role (for release only) in a corporate environment
- Preferably and understanding of, and experience in managing change in, a Cloud environment
- Minimum 2years in a Technical Change Management position
- Technical management and ITIL Service Management certification
- Presentation reporting and management of Customer Change Management Meetings and Post Release Reviews (PRR)
- Accountable for customer satisfaction as it relates to delivery of release to agreed SLA
- Set customer expectation for the delivery of ITIL Change or Release requirements using a variety of communication methods such as presentations, training, meetings and knowledge sessions
- Provides process input and governs by coordinating and facilitating the delivery of all phases of the Change or Release lifecycle through the defined Release team
- Provides valued input into the definition and improvement of best practice for Change or Release management
- Acts as an escalation point for other Service roles to improve service/SLAs.
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 33197555 and quote the reference number 182512