About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Change Project Coordinator you will work the delivery of a transformation and relocation program where you will be working on activities like operational logistics, administration, planning and set-up for Change, Engagement and Training activities, FAQs and managing action items. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business
- Deliver change coordination activities
- Work with key stakeholders to coordinate and facilitate the attendance of impacted staff to events
- Plan, schedule and manage the administration with the running of Change, Engagement and Training events
- Collect, consolidate and report feedback and metrics
- Organise site visits, workshops and storyboard attendance
- maintain training, attendance and assessment documentation
- Collate FAQ's, put together packs
- Collate metrics and survey information
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder meetings
- Minute taking
- Experience as a Change Coordinator or Project Coordinator in a relocation project environment
- Experienced in change activities including communications, action items, training and workshops
- Experience in transformational change in complex technical environment
- Prefer an understanding of Building or Construction or Rail or Logistics
- Working in an industrially sensitive operational environment
- Strong experience in reporting for all levels
- Experience in Issues and Risks and how it is tracked
- Experience in providing business and administration support
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
Note whilst the role is based in Mascot you may be required to travel to other work sites
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 8 August
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186902.
Please click the apply button