My client, an Iconic Australian Company, is seeking a Change Manager who would like to work part-time for a 6 month period.
To be successful for this position you will need a track record of working within large, multi-channel organisations and must be a strong history of managing stakeholders at all levels.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience building and maintaining relationships (including team members) across different locations, levels and divisions
- Significant experience in using Change Management methodologies and tools
- Significant group facilitation / training experience
- Experience in a consulting (internal or external) role
- Experience in writing and presenting large scale employee communications including plans/proposals/ business cases to stakeholders
- Experience in working in a fast-faced project environment with a knowledge of project management methodology
- You will be required to think holistically about change impacts and have the ability to influence across organisation and have strong people focus.
- Change and communication plans
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW