We are seeking Change Managers for multiple vacancies within a large state government department for their EAMS program of work.
Duration: Initial contract for 6 months - likely to commence Mid January 2020
Location: Fortitude Valley, Green Square Close (Brisbane)
- Assess organisational change requirements for business portfolio required for the successful delivery of EAMS Program ensuring all facets are considered especially people impact, changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
- Determine the impact of EAMS on the business portfolio and stakeholders assess the business capability to deliver and identifying where change conflicts may arise.
- Ensure the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures, are managed according to the EAMS Program Change Management Framework.
- Develop business portfolio change management plans that maximise employee readiness, adoption and usage while minimising resistance.
- Complete stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder management plans.
- Conduct training needs assessments for individual projects and develop strategies including proposed training modules, formats, timing and target audiences.
- Develop and implement engagement and communication plans that outline communications approach, communication channels, messaging, steps, general timeframes, audience and communications support to be delivered through the life of the project.
- Change Management capability uplift of business teams, transferring change knowledge and skills and providing change mentoring throughout the duration of the EAMS Program
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant demonstrated experience in delivering complex ICT change projects from end to end with organisation wide impacts;
- Significant demonstrated experience navigating / overcoming resistance to change.
- Significant demonstrated experience in developing, initiating and executing change management plans - including providing guidance & leadership in Communication, Coordination and Analysis
- Significant demonstrated experience in the application of formalised OCM Methods, Approaches and Industry best practice (i.e. PROSCI, CMI, CMBoK etc.)
- Proven experience with vendor engagement and management.
- Significant demonstrated experience in structured Program & Project environment such as
- MSP, Prince2, PMBoK, Agile principles.
- Tertiary qualifications in Organisational Change Management or substantial equivalent experience of specialist professional development.
- Prosci accreditation
Applications for this role close on 29th November 2019 so apply now! Or call Bharti or Carrie on 07 3319 7555 for more information.