Are you an experienced Change Management professional who has worked in the Financial Services Industry? Are you passionate about being hands-on and ensuring customers have the best experience possible?
This role is based in North Sydney with a leading financial services organisation and is hands-on within the Wealth portfolio. The organisation is undertaking a major change and requires an involved Change Manager to work in an agile environment to ensure a seamless transition to BAU operations. This area is particularly focused on the Customer Journey and Experience.
You will be:
- Driving identification of business impacts
- Assessing readiness for changes being implemented by the project
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building awareness and committment to the project
- Facilitating learning and development as required though analysis, communications and supporting content
You need to have:
- Agile experience
- The ability to working in complex and changing environments with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in financial services - ideally Wealth Management
You will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation and excellent opportunities for career progression as well as access to the organisations benefits.
To enquire further about this role please contact Jack Richardson