We are looking to hire an experienced Change Manager - Tech Basis for one of our premier clients. In this role you will be required to improve usability of technology, make immediate workforce productivity improvements, and support better collaboration between ICT and the business it supports. You need to have strong change management and communications skills which will be critical to the success of this project.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be working directly with the Scrum Master to ensure change management and communications are catered for, with a view of end user experience.
- Developing and implementing change management strategy and actions following an Agile project delivery method.
- Planning and execution of change management activities, adhering to clients Change Framework as required, including.
- Managing third party suppliers to achieve change management objectives, including managing a third-party supplier Change Analyst resource.
- Working collaboratively with other team members across various projects, programs and BAU teams as required to achieve successful outcomes.
- Facilitating meetings and workshops with team members and stakeholders to find solutions and achieve outcomes.
- Reporting on progress against assigned responsibilities, including identifying and managing change risks, issues and opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a change management role, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Experience in working for a large enterprise with multiple project team
- Experience in the application of the Prosci or other Change Management Methodology
- Experience in large and complex corporate environments running technology and process change efforts
- Experience managing change management resources
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 185821