Our client, one of the global leaders is looking for Change Manager to join their team
We are seeking skills in the areas of awareness, capability uplift and communications. This is a technical project and so experience with information security will be highly valued. Also, the ability to speak with technical stakeholders, and interpret technical jargon into plain English for our customers.
While there may be several pieces of work that need to be completed, the following tasks are expected to be delivered as part of this work:
- Communications for awareness and capability building
- Change Strategy development
- Change approaches and plans development
- Communications Action Plans
- Infographics, Presentations, Workshops & Briefings
- Stakeholder identification and assessment, management, engagement, planning
- Training plans, curriculums, delivery where needed
- Development of awareness campaigns
This work requires a hands-on person who is comfortable developing strategies, operationalising tasks, and maintenance of all documentation.
It is expected that the following artefacts will be created as part of this work:
- Change Strategy
- Change Plan
- Stakeholder Assessment
- Change Approach
- Impact Assessment
- Learning Needs Assessment
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!!