- Large enterprise leader in IT&T industry
- Permanent - multiple opportunities - strong pipeline of work and projects
- Seeking expertise in ITIL Change Management or Change Process
Our client, a leader in the IT industry, has an exciting opportunity for a Change Manager to join their team.
The role will be responsible for providing specialist Change Management support as well as ensuring continuous improvement activities and efficiencies are delivered across the business. The change activities will include everything from Organisational (people and processes) to technical (platforms, technologies etc.).
The position will be required to establish relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business (technical and non-technical).
In order to be considered for the role you will demonstrate the following.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Change Management role or similar
- Ability to communicate vision, progress and facilitate buy-in across all levels of the organisation using business language
- Highly developed business acumen, ability to understand the key drivers of the business
- Highly developed capabilities in decision making and initiative, the ability to seize opportunities through quick decision-making and a capacity to make things happen through a commitment to drive outcomes
- Understand complex business issues and support the development of appropriate business solutions
- Enterprise environment experience.
- ITIL and PM methodology certifications would be sought after.
- Strong communications plan development and implementation experience.
- A proactive and forward thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
- Strong communication skills with an engaging personality.
Please note due to the nature of clients being supported, applicants must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible in gaining a Baseline Security Clearance.
Adelaide CBD location.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Katrina or Karen on (08) 8112 7400