Our client, an iconic Australian brand, are currently seeking a Change Manager to work on large transformation program of work. This will be to work on transforming an existing website that is used in Australia, NZ, USA and UK by this businesses suppliers and internal workforce. The project is already underway and we need an experienced Change Manager who can work from a program perspective but is also happy to be part of a broader team.
- Identifying and mitigating project change impacts and risks
- Developing change plans and contributing to portfolio heat maps;
- Developing communications in conjunction with the Comms Team to ensure people, process and technology changes are clearly translated into business value
- Managing business change readiness in line with portfolio changes and timelines
- Previous experience as Change Manager working on large transformation programs
- Can demonstrate engagement with business and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and be hands on
- Skilled across stakeholder engagement, change impact assessing, change strategy & planning and change readiness
- Strong facilitation skills
This is an urgent requirement and the client will interview immediately.