Change Manager- Finance Transformation Projects
Start Date: Asap
End Date: 29 September 2019 (New End Date 30/10/2019)
Site: Ultimo , Central
- In terms of skills we need at least 5 years Change Management experience (including Change Impact Assessment and Stakeholder Management) working on large scale system transformations.
- Finance transformation experience would be an advantage but is not as significant as the Change experience - ideally of course we would have both.
- Passion to develop innovative engagement and communication solutions on a limited budget.
- Highly influential stakeholder management and effective communication skills.
The Change Manager role is critical to ensure the Program's response to change is appropriate, purposeful and meets affected staff communication and engagement needs.
Your organisational impact analysis, stakeholder management, persuasive communications and delivery, will minimise resistance to change and ensure advocacy of the new solution.
Reporting to the Change Management Lead, you will work collaboratively within an agile Kanban team of SME, Business Analyst, Functional Expert, System Developer, Data Analyst, Test Analyst and Training Instructional Designers.
This role requires a self-starter and outcome driven change manager who rapidly builds trusted stakeholder relationships, engages in deep and rich conversations, and develops compelling communications.
The right candidate takes great pride in achieving tangible change and seeing through largescale, geographically disperse and complex enterprise system transformations.
The role requires an understanding of the SDLC in an agile environment, and how change management drives engagement, communication, business implementation and training plans.
The successful candidate will demonstrate how effective change analysis, continual impact assessment, risk identification and proactive change intervention effectively manages stakeholder expectations throughout the SDLC.
The Change Manager will:
- Continually assess and define process, system, data, people and operating model impacts for a new NSW wide student management solution.
- Define stakeholder engagement, communication, business implementation and training responses to address identified impacts.
- Lead stakeholder engagement, maintain the stakeholder register and manage information needs.
- Creation and delivery of communication and engagement presentations including key messages, question and answer library, As-Is to To-Be user stories, guides, factsheets etc.
- Review program communications and training to ensure it addresses identified impacts and meets stakeholder needs.
- Contribute to communication, business implementation, training, testing and post go live support plans, deliverables and activities to ensure affected stakeholders are ready to accept and operate the new solution.
- Identify, assess, develop mitigation plans and manage resolution of change risks and issues.
- Work collegiately across the SMS Program, facilitate critical stakeholder engagement workshops and take-on other duties as required.
- Reflect the values in the way you work and abide by policies and procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment. Keeping the customer at the center of all decision making.