About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As the Change Manager, you will develop an implementation plan and lead the implementation to support the transition. You will implement change management strategies and facilitate the delivery of the change while working across a portfolio of projects.
- Develop an implementation plan
- lead the implementation to support the transition
- Design and implement change management strategies
- plan internal and external communications and training requirements
- facilitate the delivery of change
- Support the management team in implementing change initiatives
- Identify specific people change impacts, coach staff and managers through the various phases of change
- Ensure change is delivered within a structured change management approach
- Develop collaborative and productive relationships
- Previous experience in Change Manager roles
- Proven experience in large complex environments
- Significant experience in the delivery of IT programs and large business transformation programs
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Ability to lead, coach, engage and motivate staff through transformational change
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders
- Experience in risk and issue management
- Strong cross functional and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- An adaptable aptitude who can work on multiple, activities with a high level of resilience.
- Proven planning and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues, and guide others in the resolution of problems.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes in January
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.