The Change Manager is responsible for the design, development and implementation of change management to successfully adopt and embed changes (system, process, people) and address impacts relating to implementing the change. This role is also responsible for developing and implementing initiatives to address issues affecting project continuity including team member transition, knowledge retention and stakeholder relationships, ensuring project capability and momentum are maintained.
- Work closely with the Program Manager, relevant project stream leads and subject matter experts to design initiatives that will increase business readiness, take-up and sustained adoption of changes to achieve planned program objectives and associated benefits.
- Provide advice, guidance and practical support to the Program on the effective application of the CLIENT'S Change Management Framework, associated methodologies and tools to ensure sound governance and consistency in change management processes.
- Develop and implement comprehensive stakeholder engagement strategies to maximise opportunities for consultation and collaboration on change related activities, early identification of implementation barriers and solutions, optimising successful deployment of the change.
- Conduct change impact analyses, including leading change impact discussions and documenting outcomes, to assess the scale of change involved, identify issues and develop solutions in consultation with stakeholders.
- Prepare and regularly review change plans used to drive change activity across key domains including communications, change leadership, engagement, training and coaching in order to maximise business adoption of change and capability to address impacts.
- Assist in the planning, design, development and delivery of program related communications and roll out activities through provision of specialist change related input, conduct of briefings, workshops and production of resource material to actively support project implementation and outcomes.
- Develop and implement initiatives to address issues affecting project momentum and team capability through the total project lifecycle, including strategies relating to project team handover, knowledge retention, stakeholder engagement and communications continuity.
- Provide advice and input that informs the design and delivery of capability programs, related documentation and resources in order to deliver change strategies that measurably achieve the intended outcomes.
- Coordinate change activities across the program, provide regular reporting on progress and outcomes against relevant plans, identifying areas of risk and recommending options for mitigation.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.