Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple Change Managers to provide change management support for initiatives across the agency, both ICT and behavioural / transformation projects.
This is a long-term contract until 30 June 2022 with a 6-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you wil:
- Identify, design, deliver and evaluate change and communication plans, communication artefacts, stakeholder engagement and training activities to drive end user adoption and benefits realisation.
- Work closely with project/delivery managers to understand project benefits/objectives/risks and deliver change management and communication activities.
- Support the Project Manager with development of key project documentation.
- Create, or work with subject matter experts to create training artefacts to instil knowledge and support optimal use of solutions.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Assist in building knowledge of, and capability in change management across IP Australia.
- Demonstrate attitudes and behaviours responsive to workplace change (including participates in and encourages others to participate in change and contribute to successful outcomes).
- Improves organisational performance through effective engagement with and management of risk within relevant sphere of influence.
- Establishes clear expectations and creates an environment to achieve stated goals and objectives, takes ownership and honours commitment.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement change management plans including holistic training, communication and stakeholder engagement solutions to maximise benefits realisation.30%
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) influencing and negotiation skills with stakeholders at all levels.30%
- Demonstrated experience in change management for ICT and / or behavioural / transformation projects, with a good understanding of project management fundamentals.20%
- Demonstrated ability to work within a small team, balancing competing priorities to deliver quality outcomes.20%
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 88807642 quoting Job Reference: #242127
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.