A Large Media Company is in need of a Change Manager to deliver change initiatives for a digital transformation program.
The Change Manager is expected to:
- focus on assessing the impact of change to user workflows and practices;
- prepare and support a large training program
- identify risks and support mitigation initiatives
- Prepare and deliver change communication.
This role is an opportunity for an energetic, adaptable and proactive change professional to be deeply involved in a large and complex change program. Ideally this person has experience working in the media or on digital transformations.
Skills and experience
- Qualifications or equivalent skills, knowledge and industry experience in Communications, Change Management, Business or HR is desirable
- Proven experience working on projects in a large and complex technology/business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to convey information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated analytical skills to assess change impacts on user workflow and operating practice, and identify training needs
- Ability to plan and facilitate effective communications including briefings, meetings, workshops to achieve desired outcomes
- Robust project management skills and experience using agile project methodology
- Highly developed attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and manage competing priorities; while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience working on media products, services and employee experiences is desirable
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 237670