Our client, one of the Federal Government Agency is looking for a highly capable and adaptable organisational change management professional to join a dynamic team, working to deliver an exciting and highly visible digital transformation as part of a significant technology program.
You will be responsible for business and customer readiness and providing change management for both internal and external audiences to transition to the Bureau's new digital platforms. Experience working with external stakeholders, customers or other third parties required
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience working within technology programs
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role supporting a large scale business change program with external impacts in a complex stakeholder environment
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of change management that are practical and results focussed.
- Certification or several years' experience, as an expert practitioner of recognised change frameworks, models and techniques.
- Experience managing customer/third party impacts and successfully transitioning external organisations to new technology platforms
- Experience in change management for website or portal projects
- PROSCI certified
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref #237911