Duration: 09 / 08 / 2021 - 31 / 10 / 2021 + With a possibility of extension
The Change Manager role will be involved in the implementation of an existing Procurement Framework, transitioning the change to a centre lead Procurement Model, reviewing and documenting processes and providing training and assistance to the Contract Owners, Managers and Administrators so that they are aware of their responsibilities when managing contracts.
- Work with the program and internal customers to help plan and implement the improvement of procurement processes in the program, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools
- Work with the program to ensure that it integrates into a centre lead procurement framework as part of the departments system. effectively and cohesively in the
- Document business rules and complete business process mapping where required
- Provide support for the preparation of activities for a procurement process as required
- Develop change management plans
- Undertake stakeholder analysisand engagement
- Change impact analysis
- Communications planning and development:
- Develop strategic and tactical communication strategies and communication plans
- Develop and deliver broadcast and targeted communications across multiple channels
- Develop and maintain intranet portal/s e.g. SharePoint sites where required
- Develop and deliver training packages on the Procurement system so that the Contract Owner, Manager and Administrator are aware of their key role responsibilities.
- Business readiness assessment
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of Procurement Frameworks
- Understanding of the responsibilities of Contract Management
- Stakeholder Analysis skills
- Change Impact Analysis skills
- Preparation of communication strategies and plan
- Development and delivery of broadcast and targeted communications across multiple channels
- Intranet / SharePoint skills
- Training Skills
- Understanding project management practices and deliverables.
- Previous experience working in Government agencies would be advantageous.
If this sounds like your role, apply now! Or call Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 for a confidential discussion regarding this role quoting 237487.