Our CBD Client is looking for multiple Change Managers to assist across a variety of project needs. These will be 6-month initial contracts, which can be fixed term engagements or daily rate contracts.
You will be working within the ICT function and managing the change function for multiple system rollouts.
* Applying a well-structured change management plan, and methodology for any changes on employees caused by projects.
* Developing a change management plan considering the change details and the affected groups.
* Conducting readiness assessments, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
* Identifying potential employee-side risks and anticipating the resistance and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns.
* Developing a set of targeted and actionable change management plans, which includes communication plan, coaching plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan and training plan.
* Creating and managing measurement systems in order to track utilization, adoption, and proficiency of changes.
* Working with project teams in integrating change actions into the actual overall project plan.
* Identifying performance and resistance gaps and working to develop and execute corrective actions.
* Previous experience managing change in large, system rollout projects
* Excellent negotiation and stakeholder skills
* Experience with managing difficult stakeholders
Please "Apply now" if this is the next role for you, or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 to discuss these roles.