Peoplebank are recruiting for an Organisational Change Manager to work on a 6 month contract in Adelaide (note - whilst there is flexibility, regular on-site work in the CBD is required)
As Change Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and undertaking a range of complex change audit, analysis and management services and activities including the development and implementation of change management, communications, stakeholder management and training plans in support of a large and complex IT Transformational Project.
The role develops, documents and reviews change management artefacts, coordinates, undertakes and reports on a range of change management actions and provide expert advice and support for change management planning processes.
- Proven experience coordinating and undertaking critical Organisational Change programs, projects and services.
- Proven experience undertaking core analytical change management activities including change sizing, change impact assessment, stakeholder analysis, communications analysis, training needs analysis and contributing to the development and successful implementation of change management plans and actions.
- Proven experience in developing effective communications products and engaging stakeholders to elicit information and build relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary industry recognised organisational change management theories, practices and processes and understanding of the impact on people, systems, processes and practices associated with the introduction of ICT technologies.
- Knowledge of recognised ICT project management methodologies.
- Knowledge Government ICT and information management related policy and agency procedures.
This is an URGENT role, so don't delay and APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564