Our CBD based client is looking to secure an experienced Change Manager to work within their Cloud Migration Project. It will be a 3-month initial contract, with 3 month extension to the right candidate.
- Conduct the change impact analysis across the business and IT stakeholders, including impacted IT systems, documented change readiness assessment, any operational support and training needs to all the impacted parties
- Create actionable deliverables for change management levers e.g. communications plan, sponsor roadmap, resistance management plan, Stakeholder heat map
- Develop a change management strategy and plan by applying a structured change management approach and methodology to effectively manage all aspects of change impact and transition activities which are introduced by the project to all impacted parties
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change implementation plans to mitigate or address the concerns. Plans should include stakeholders' engagement, communication, training, knowledge transfer, operation support post go-live and business continuity
- Integrate change management activities into the overall project and BAU schedules.
- Create the measurements, which track and report the effectiveness, business benefits and/or problems resulted from the change as the project transition into BAU
- Regular reporting of status of change management and communication activities and assisting in identifying, reporting and escalating key change issues and risks within the project
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience managing change for an application migration project
- Experience working with a Cloud projects
Please "Apply now" to be considered for this role. Please note that due to the hard WA Border closure, we cannot accept candidates that currently reside outside of WA.