Our client a renowned IT consultancy working with a Federal Government Agency and they are currently looking for an Organisational Change Manager on a 7 month contract.
In this role, you will be involved in delivering a high quality of service in condensed project timeframes, to assist an active Canberra based program
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience in hange management with experience in Federal Govt., Australia with at least 1 successful transition of operating models
- Able to bring experience and knowledge that can be leveraged for advice and creation of various templates and artefacts for successful delivery
- Knowledge of various change management techniques and tools
- Good at creating comms and delivering right messages by leveraging various available channels
- Good at understanding the demography and identifying the network of change, mentoring and motivating people to change
- Understand best practices like Prosci
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Well versed with presentations, speeches, PowerPoint presentations, handouts, notes, examples, and research materials
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote #204503