- Large Education organisation - local Government
- Organisational Change Management - Student behaviors
- Parramatta location - 4 months+
About the role
The Manager, Change Management will provide leadership in organisational change management to support the Organisation's new Behaviour Strategy and Student Behaviour Policy program of work
The role is responsible for creating accurate and effective change management strategies to support the implementation of this key reform.
- Provide leadership in organisational change efforts to support initiatives through accurate change impact assessment, change strategies and its implementation.
- Identify and support key levers of change, including policies, processes and roles to effectively support change and mechanism for identify resistance and corrective actions.
- Create a framework that provides insights into key stakeholder groups, knowledge and ability gaps, and identify activities that will reinforce adoption of change.
- Engage and coach executives and leaders who are change sponsors and champions.
- Create visually powerful presentations
- Provide guidance to staff on effective change principles and a framework for managing change.
- Lead the development of artefacts, including change implementation plans, communication plans, stakeholder engagement plan and resistance management plan.
- Provide responsive, effective, accurate and timely advice to senior managers and report regularly on progress and achievements.
Skills and experience
- 5 + Years experience in a Change Manager role preferably in Government/ Education
- Experienced in Change Impact Assessments, change strategies and their implementation
- Demonstrated ability to identify and support key levers of change, including policies, processes and roles
- Able to create a framework that provides insights into key stakeholder groups, knowledge and ability gaps, and identify activities that will reinforce adoption of change
- Ability to Coach and train
For more information or a confidential discussion please quote reference 204489
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.