- One of Australia's largest well established Financial Organisations
- Regulatory and Compliance Change Design and Execution
- Sydney CBD based
Who will you be working for:
You will be working for one of Australia's largest and well established Financial Organisations, headquartered in Sydney with offices all over Australia.
Primary focus for this role:
The Change Manager ensures that employee change impacts are effectively identified and managed, leading to adopted change. The role will manage the people changes relating to major projects and programs of work, and will require the ability to effectively manage senior stakeholder relationships.
This role supports the achievement of the project objectives, deliverables and benefits realisation through the development and delivery of change management strategies, advice, coaching and support for the project core team, and key internal and external stakeholders.
You will have worked on other Regulatory and Compliance projects in the Financial Domain and managed multiple timelines and projects.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and influence others
- Organised with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Extensive experience managing change initiatives -must have minimum 5 years' experience in a change management role
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges, ideally related to a superannuation environment
- Successfully implemented strategic change initiatives and significantly contributed to change acceptance and adoption and worked in a Project Management environment
- Change management certification or designation
- Adult learning principles
- Business strategy awareness and strong business acumen
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Experience with instructional delivery and facilitation, specifically delivering small and large group forums or workshops
- Some experience working with organisational development initiatives
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts
- Experience using web-based programs such as SharePoint
- Experience using on-line learning authoring and virtual courseware tools
For more information on this role please contact Jan Hundleby and quote Job Number 199826