Our client, one of big 4 banks in Australia is seeking a Change Manager for their high-profile program of work.
Yow will be responsible to drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program for the organisation. This involves working in a single major program/project or work across a number of smaller projects and initiatives simultaneously.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Provide the program/project with day-to-day change management leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Development of a Change Management Strategy and/or Plan for the program/project detailing the overall change management approach, key activities, resource requirements and costs
- Identify and execute business engagement activities to improve awareness and commitment to the project initiatives.
- Identify how change resistance is occurring, the impacts of resistance and recommend appropriate interventions to create commitment and adoption and refer stakeholder concerns for resolution.
- Develop and execute a Communication Strategy and/or Plan that actively supports all stakeholder groups impacted by the program/project and develop communication materials.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in planning and conducting workplace or organisational change in a large or complex organisation;
- Experience in facilitating change planning; including stakeholder identification, business impact analysis and change management planning;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and teams
- Capable of working collaboratively as part of a team;
- Competency with IT systems.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 199761