Our client, one of the Largest Wealth Management Business is seeking a Change Manager to join their team based in Melbourne CBD for their Event Remediation Project
You will be responsible to determine the change activities necessary to support the remediation of each event/group of events and the resolution of underlying systemic issues.
- Participate in planning and estimation of change activities and agree the resourcing required to complete the resolution plan with the Event Remediation Project Manager/s, Program Manager and Program Change Manager
- Work with the Project Manager to complete all assurance pre-requisites prior to "go live" milestones for each event/group of events
- Ensure Transition and Handover activities are completed at the closure of each phase of delivery and prior to project closure
- Manage the work activities and delivery from any Senior Change Analysts reporting to this role
Skills & Experience
- Change management expertise/exposure gained on medium-large scale technology or business process change programs.
- Experience in Wealth (Superannuation) is important
- Experience of projects with external stakeholder engagement and/or customer disclosure activities would be beneficial.
- Workshop facilitation experience is highly regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 199327