Our client, one of the Government Agency is seeking a Change Manager to join their team based on Melbourne CBD.
You will be responsible for the development of all change management artefacts across the initiative's lifecycle
- Support the Enterprise Change activities in conjunction with the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office, workforce planning and communications teams
- Identify, assess and report possible change risks or issues, as well as recommending treatment strategies
- Prepare written briefings and advice to senior leaders and governance bodies on planned change rollouts
- Track and evaluate change management activities and propose recommendations for continuous improvement
- Responsible for accurately reporting change management insights, risks and mitigations for EC reporting and Enterprise Change Calendar
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198323