Our high profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and driven Change Manager to help in developing and implementing a comprehensive change management strategy.
This is an initial 12 month engagement , with 2x 12 month extension options and is working in Canberra's Parliamentary Triangle.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive change management strategy which includes performance support, communication and training.
- Document and implement relevant change management plans/analysis using the organisational change management framework and agreed artefacts for Business/ICT projects.
- Develop and maintain communication and stakeholder management, change management artefacts for internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience and the ability to provide advice in strategic internal and external communication.
- Ability to write for a range of different audiences/channels including but not limited to reports, articles, marketing material, social media, etc.
- Good understanding of Government communication processes.
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with business stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198236
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.