Our client, one of Australia's most well known Transport and Logistics companies is looking to hire a Change Manager to work on a procurement stream of work for an initial 6 month contract. Working on both organisational change and technical change projects.
The role is working within the client's procurement department and will be responsible for providing specialist Change Management support as well as ensuring continuous improvement activities and efficiencies are delivered across the business. The change activities will include everything from Organisational (people and processes) to technical (platforms, technologies etc.).
The position will be required to establish relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business (technical and non-technical) and will need to coach senior stakeholders in change practices and methodologies.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Extensive experience in Change Management (both organisational and technical change) - particularly across contract lifecycle management.
- Large enterprise environment experience.
- Prosci, ITIL and PM methodology certifications would be highly sought after.
- Experience and understanding of Agile/DevOps principles would be beneficial.
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (specifically with Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong communications plan development and implementation experience.
- A proactive and forward thinking nature capable of establishing and maintaining strong partnerships.
- Strong communication skills with an engaging personality.
Interested parties should apply via the link below or for more information contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 quoting reference number 194901.