6 months contract with possible extensions
About the role
The role requires an understanding of the SDLC in an agile environment, and how change management drives engagement, communication, business implementation and training plans.
The successful candidate will demonstrate how effective change analysis, continual impact assessment, risk identification and proactive change intervention effectively manages stakeholder expectations throughout the SDLC.
The Change Manager will:
- Continually assess and define process, system, data, people and operating model
- Define stakeholder engagement, communication, business implementation and training
- Lead stakeholder engagement, maintain the stakeholder register
- Creation and delivery of communication and engagement presentations
- Review program communications and training to ensure it addresses identified impacts and meets stakeholder needs.
- Contribute to communication, business implementation, training, testing and post go live support plans and operate the new solution.
- Identify, assess, develop mitigation plans and manage resolution of change risks
- This role requires a self-starter and outcome driven change manager who rapidly builds trusted stakeholder relationships and develops compelling communications.
- Highly tuned investigative skills to discover how people currently operate and understand the influencing factors that may lead to resistance to change.
- Passion to develop innovative engagement and communication solutions on a limited budget.
- Highly influential stakeholder management and effective communication skills.
- Experience in large scale system implementations and/or transformations.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, quoting ref: 194252