Opportunity for a Change Manager to work within the Finance Services Sector.
To be successful for this position you will need a track record in successful Change Management within large, multi-channel organisations and must be a strong history of you managing stakeholders at all levels.
Skills and Experience required:
- Significant experience planning and delivering change in the context of complex transformational change
- Experience in IT uplift projects
- Experience building and maintaining relationships (including team members) across different locations, levels and divisions
- Significant experience in using Change Management methodologies and tools
- Significant group facilitation / training experience
- Experience in a consulting (internal or external) role
- Experience in writing and presenting large scale employee communications including plans/proposals/ business cases to stakeholders
- Experience in working in a fast-faced project environment with a knowledge of project management methodology
- You will be required to think holistically about change impacts and have the ability to influence across organisation and have strong people focus.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW or call Evan Xeres for further information on 03 8080 7282.