Our high-profile Federal Government client is seeking experienced Change Manager for a 6-month contract with extensions option at their location in Parkes ACT.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The client is implementing an innovation management / ideation platform and requires the support of an experienced Change Manager to provide strategic and operational advice, support, and artefacts to assist with the successful implementation and sustainment of this tool.
The successful candidate is required to have skills and/or experience implementing innovation related change, user experience analysis, and/or product management would also add value. Familiarisation with a cloud-based innovation / ideation solution would be advantageous.
As a successful candidate you will:
- Develop an appropriate change management / implementation plan for the rollout of the tool.
- Develop (or support the development) appropriate business rules to facilitate the use of the software tool.
- Develop (or assist with the development) an appropriate communications strategy with appropriate artefacts to support the change management / implantation plan. This will include an appropriate lexicon, brand, and other supporting artefacts.
- Provide a recommended framework for assessing the return on investment of innovation projects that fall-out of the use of this tool.
- design, develop, and facilitate a pilot implementation of the software and associated business rules.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 192683
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.