APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
As the Change Manager within the IT team, you will take both a leadership role as well as be responsible for hands-on delivery of change products at a project level:
- Achieve/facilitate organisational change management objectives and outcomes within agreed timeframes
- Work closely with Senior Project Manager to identify and deliver client wide change initiatives and to ensure coordination of change efforts across the projects through the full change lifecycle
- Partner with internal stakeholders to support them with overall program and/or project level business change activities
- Lead and co- ordinate with other change managers, learning and communications specialists working across projects to ensure consistency and co-ordination of change efforts and development of change management skills.
- Assist the project teams with delivering clear and identifiable results that assist project and the business in embedding the change.
- Monitor the change program's progress and ensure all project governance requirements are met, including planning, risk identification and management, reporting and budget management.
- Display strong leadership skills including working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the team and modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork.
- Take all reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of fellow workers and any other person at the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
- Relevant tertiary or other qualifications in change management / or learning / or communication
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment desirable
- At least 5 years' experience in developing and executing change. Experience with relevant industries and / or Agile project deliveries will be highly valued.
- Significant exposure to the management of change management teams, people, processes or systems
- Must be an all-rounder who is able to get up to speed quickly.
- Proven ability to plan and manage the people, process and behaviour change implementation activities vendor and contract management experience
- Experience deploying the necessary training, communication, stakeholder engagement and business readiness activities.
- Complex project or business outcomes.
- Problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills for investigating and resolving stakeholder, client or systems problems, and for improving work practices and processes.
- Business writing and verbal communication skills are required to establish and develop effective client relationships and present complex information and management reporting to different target audiences.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 192389.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).