- Contribute to a large scale transformation project
- Market Leading ASX Top 20 Financial Services Organisation
- 12-Month Initial Contract - North Sydney Location
- Ensure a smooth organisational change for BAU across an enterprise separation whilst also maintaining a seamless Customer Experience
About the company and the role
This is a market leading financial services organisation with an opportunity for an experienced Change Management professional, ideally with Financial Services experience. They have a strong focus on maximising value for customers and offer all the benefits associated with working at a top ASX listed company.
You will be acting as the Change Manager on a large scale separation project ensuring that Organisation BAU is not effected whilst maintaining the focus on a positive Customer Experience that is not impacted.
This involves working across 8-10 project streams in conjunction with the Project and Technology and Operations Leadership to ensure change is effectively and proactively managed and impacted business areas experience a smooth transition.
Roles and Responsibilities
Change Management - Organisational Change Management Plan, Transition & Benefits Approach and Change Readiness Approach
- Stakeholder Communication & Engagement - High Level Communication Plan, Comms Strategy & Plan and Engagement Program Schedule
Business Impact Assessment - High Level & Detailed Impact Assessment
Change Readiness and Transition to Service - Change Network Plan, Learning Plan and Training Materials as required
Experience and Skills Required
- Ability to engage with all stakeholders and effectively promote Change Management Capability and Principles across relevant programs/projects/lines of business
- Partner and develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders and impacted business areas to drive ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Previous experience in diverse Change Management roles
- Previous exposure to Banking and Financial Services (Wealth preferred)
This is a market-leading ASX Top 20 organisation and you will have all the benefits associated with working there.
To enquire further about the role please contact Jack Richardson