- Initial 6 months contract
- Location : CBD
- Attractive Daily Rate
We seek an experienced Change Manager to join a business transformation project for an Australia wide client who is undertaking an exciting period of change and transformation We are seeking a hands-on and results focused Change Manager to deliver a solution that will significantly impact all employees. This role will include impact analysis, the design and delivery of the change plan and strategy including training. The ideal candidate will be a Senior Change Manager with previous experience on multiple IT projects and preferably have worked within utilities and experience with SAP.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver change management activities across the project
- Apply structured methodology to support change activities
- High level change impact assessments and business readiness assessments
- Design stakeholder matrix and engagement schedule
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops
- Support communication efforts, including design and delivery on communications
- Support training efforts
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years proven organisational change management experience gained on a range of medium to large scale projects or programs.
- Experience in organisation design, process improvement methodology and people transition processes.
- Some experience in managing and leading small to medium sized teams.
- Track record in managing and influencing relationships at a senior level in the organisation.
For more information, contact Aparna on email@example.com