- 12 Month Contract + extensions
- West Sydney
- Services Environment - Change Management focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Change Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
The Change Manager ICT manages the change management process, performs analysis on specific changes to identify successes or improvements that can be made to the process. They ensure that the processes and controls properly protect the integrity of the live environment, with minimal disruption to services. They are an expert in Change Management and a reference point for the organisation.
- Develops implementation plans for highly complex requests for change. Evaluates the risks to the integrity of the service environment inherent in proposed implementations (including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted).
- Develop and maintain a database of changes and manage the Change Advisory Board.
- Develop and produce periodic performance reports identifying the impact and effectiveness of change management and suggests improvement to organisational procedures governing change management.
- Manage the response, resolution and post-incident analysis of changes to ensure deficiencies are identified, learnings are documented, and changes implemented to limit risk of future recurrence.
- Provide expert advice, be influential, a leader and a reference point to others.
- Over 5 years of Change Management experience - must have held the titles om several occasions
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in Service Management in a large and complex
- service environment.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple ITIL v3 disciplines such
- as Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operations with a focus on Service
- Transition and Continual Service Improvement.
- Strong customer relations experience
- Well versed in core PMI competencies including time, cost and scope management, stakeholder, governance and communication management, risk management and quality management
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button