Join one of Australia's 4 largest banks to drive the execution of activities required to implement a strategic change program for the organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring that change is effectively and proactively managed and that impacted business areas experience a smooth transition, which minimises operational risk and disruption.
- OCM Planning and execution
- Business Impact Assessment & Transition Planning
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Embedding and driving adoption of Change
- Experience in a similar role within a large and complex organisation
- Working with Agile methodology
- Working in a complex environment, characterised by a range of factors including high volume and fast pace of change and a high degree of ambiguity.
- Working across multiple work streams, requiring strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Working effectively in an environment where change management activities are heavily dependent upon other project streams, often leading to changes to timelines, requirements etc
- Banking experience highly advantageous
If that sounds like you - APPLY NOW - with a copy of your updated CV outlining your relevant skills and experiences.
If you have any questions, chat with me on https://flashrecruit.com/user/leahloh