Looking for highly experienced Change Manager for an initial 6 months + possible extensions
To be successful for this position you will need a track record in successful l Change within large, multi-channel organisations and must be a strong history of you managing stakeholders at all levels.
Skills and pre-requisites
- Change management experience in highly complex environments that have delivered business value preferably in one or more of the following areas: service delivery reform/innovation, business change or legislative reform implementation
- Highly developed internal and external stakeholder management skills with the ability to establish relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations and reports on the status of change projects and identified risks and issues
- Proactive self-starter, ability to work independently
- Ability to think creatively to find solutions where there is ambiguity and uncertainty
- Implement & utilise the Change impact analysis
- Deliver the change to a diverse range of stakeholders
- Formal qualifications or accreditation in change management or other relevant areas, combined with extensive relevant work experience.
- Change Management Practitioner Certification (highly regarded)
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!! Job ref # 239972