We are currently recruiting for Change Manager with Salesforce and Call Centre domain experience to work within one of Australia's Iconic brands.
This role is responsible for Leading change function, work streams and smaller scale programs/projects across a portfolio to deliver business benefit objectives. The objective of the change effort is to ensure that the change components of a program are successfully executed, supporting planned program/project benefits being realised, risk to organisations effectiveness is mitigated with effective change plans and that the required behavioural changes are effectively and sustainably embedded in the business.
- The Change Manager facilitates the people side of change - working with project and business resources to initiate change to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. The role will support project resources in integrating change management activities into their project plans which enables early identification of risks and issues that relate to business or customer readiness impact, leading to successful project and customer commitment delivery.
- This position may lead other change resources such as Change Analysts working within their projects and/or project streams within a portfolio/ program.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Large transformation programs
- Contact centre domain experience
- Salesforce program delivery
- Experience with using change management principles, theories and practices and project management disciplines and business benefits realisation methodologies including the application to programs of work. Prosci ( or equivalent) accreditation required.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.