- Excellent renumeration offered: $125,000
- Work as a user adoption specialist
- Work close to the CBD
About the Company
Our client is a well-known, member-based organisation, with a large presence in the Perth market. As an organisation they have close to 1500 employees working across multiple business groups.
About the Role
You will be tasked with planning, development and implementation of change initiatives. Working with a team of Change Managers, you will ensure project milestones and objectives will be met. Working closely with product owners, you will drive the communication plan and strategy.
Skills & experience
- Previous working experience managing and implementing change
- Experience working within Agile teams - certification preferred
- Demonstratable experience of implementing best practice change management principles
- Previous experience working in an ICT focussed change program
- Tertiary qualification in Business or IT is required
People work here because they are a community focussed organisation, which engages in a meaningful way in a wide variety of community interests.
How to Apply
Please send an updated Word CV to Gayle.email@example.com