Leading Banking & Financial Services organisation seeks CHANGE MANAGER to re-align processes and behaviours on a Service Management program!
- This right person will come onto the project and work with the Service Delivery Managers and Project Managers to re-align the process and behaviours across all IT.
- They will have strong presentation and training experience with the confidence to interact will multiple stakeholders within the organisation
- Strong organisational and people focus role and ITIL experience would be beneficial.
The following are the key skills and experience required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/People related field or Change Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in change roles on transformation programs (operating model change highly desirable)
- Ability to develop communications that promote the need for change and highlight the Project/ Business benefits
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity with a pragmatic and flexible approach
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to deal with ambiguity, complexity and confidential information
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, using initiative to meet tight or changing deadlines
- Flexible and sensitive when dealing with different viewpoints, styles and cultures
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to effectively address even the most resistant stakeholders and challenging situations
- Superior time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple complex tasks concurrently and still deliver quality output.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!